|OPTIMUM FOR THE OHIO PROFICIENCY TEST
||Optimum for the Ohio Proficiency Test software provides practice tests in reading, writing, math, citizenship and science for students in 4th, 6th, and 9th grades. With questions written and tested by Ohio teachers and students, the interactive proficiency practice test helps students sharpen their critical-thinking and problem-solving skills. Optimum software mirrors the Ohio Proficiency Test in both length and content.
- Available in 4th, 6th, and 9th grade versions
- Covers all 5 subjects and all outcome areas
- Computer graded multiple choice questions
- Model answers for writing section
- Model answers for short and extended answer questions
- Tutorial grading explains answers with voice and on-screen text
- Overall score summary and subgrading by content area
- 4th & 6th grade CDs give choice of Test or Drill modes.
Drill provides immediate feedback.
Test provides feedback upon completion of subject.
Optimum Builds Skills And Confidence
The Optimum for the Ohio Proficiency Test software helps remove some of the mystery surrounding proficiency tests and boosts student confidence by offering the non-competitive practice they need to:
- Target areas of academic weakness in order to strengthen these areas prior to the test
- Understand the correct answers through voice and on-screen text explanations
- Anticipate how well they will perform on the actual test (A comparison study showed that Optimum results match to the actual test scores within three percentage points!)
Optimum for Ohio Proficiency Test System Requirements:
Windows® 95, 98, 2000, ME, NT, XP and Macintosh® OS 8.1 or later and OS X (Classic Mode) compatible
- 8MB RAM
- 256 color monitor
- Sound card (desirable)
|2244 Park Avenue, Cincinnati, OH 45206
Toll free: 888-548-4440 x107