|OPTIMUM FOR NEW JERSEY ASK AND GEPA
||Optimum for the Assessment of Skills and Knowledge (ASK) and Optimum for the Grade Eight Proficiency Assessment (GEPA) provide sample tests for New Jersey students in language arts literacy, science, math and social studies. Optimum for NJ ASK and Optimum for GEPA software cover more subject areas than the current New Jersey state assessment tests. The Language Arts Literacy and Math sections for the NJ ASK & GEPA and the science section for the GEPA closely mirror the state test in length, content and format. With questions aligned with state standards, written by New Jersey teachers and tested by students, these interactive practice tests help students sharpen their critical-thinking and problem-solving skills.
- One comprehensive CD-ROM for NJ ASK covering language arts literacy, math, science and social studies
- One comprehensive CD-ROM for GEPA covering language arts literacy, math, science and social studies
- Choice of Test or Drill modes:
Drill provides immediate feedback
Test provides feedback upon completion of session.
- Computer-graded multiple choice questions
- Model answers for writing section
- Model answers for extended answer questions
- Tutorial section explains answers with voice and on-screen text
- Overall score summary and sub-grading by content area
- Administrative component for teachers to track student scores
Optimum Builds Skills And Confidence
The Optimum for NJ ASK and Optimum for GEPA software help remove some of the mystery surrounding the NJ ASK and GEPA and boost student confidence by offering the non-competitive practice they need to:
- Target areas of academic weakness in order to strengthen these areas prior to the test
- Understand the correct answers through explanation with voice and on-screen text.
- Anticipate how well they'll perform on the actual test.
Optimum for NJ ASK and Optimum for GEPA System Requirements
Windows® 95, 98, 2000, ME, NT, XP and Macintosh® OS 8.x or 9.x compatible
- 25MB RAM (recommended)
- Sound card (desirable)
- 640 x 480 resolution/256 color monitor
|2244 Park Avenue, Cincinnati, OH 45206
Toll free: 888-548-4440 x107